blogjams? 12.06.2005

Is it just me? Or is it that reading a Pajamas Media Blogjam is about as fucking boring as reading a Usenet flamewar when your news poster configurations are fried and you cannot comment back?

See, the thing I like about Blogs is that other people manage to either find stuff that is interesting or post on information from their own personal experience. So, for example, I like InstaPundit because of the myraid of pointers to interesting articles that also tickle my fancy. (Sort of like Slashdot.) I also happen to like bloggers like the Belmont Club because of it's extremely insightful analysis of various tactical situations.

But to presume that most bloggers are insightful enough that we want to watch an on-line debate: bleech. I'd rather stick to alt.bunnies.die.die.die; at least I get to mouth off and make an equal ass of myself. Like sex, being an asshole is more fun as a participatory sport rather than as a spectator sport.

posted by William Woody at 4:23 PM

Post a Comment Home
About:

A moderate conservative living in the left coast, surrounded by the sureal, wonders if there is a sane life living amongst those who have lost touch with reality.

View Profile
Recent Items:

the difference between liberals and conservatives,...
the insanity of the left
five questions
remember, kiddies, iraq had no wmds
in media war, kurdistan strikes back
framing a belief system (part 3): the death of mul...
politics is a full body contact sport
about friggin' time
framing a belief system (part 2)
cats beware!

Powered by Blogger