closing a gap between marginal utilities? 5.26.2005

In the category "most humorous single sentence I never thought I'd read on the Internet", the award this month goes to Why don't people have more sex?
Sex stops being fun when you do it to close a gap between your marginal utilities.

If you are somewhat of an econ geek--or even just barely speak the language, this is a damned funny post.

posted by William Woody at 3:51 PM

Post a Comment Home
About:

A moderate conservative living in the left coast, surrounded by the sureal, wonders if there is a sane life living amongst those who have lost touch with reality.

• View Profile
Recent Items:

• caught between a rock and a hard place
• judge needs a class on the constitution
• lossy compression of ideas
• a whiter shade of pale
• oh, how obvious
• housing prices
• huh?
• so why don't we build down?
• why am I here?

Powered by Blogger