tucson 5.29.2005

Sorry for the lack of contents; I'm now in a small resort just outside of Tucson, destressing.

However, I do have one question. Who swapped the 'c' and the 's' in Tucson? I mean, it's pronounced "too-san", but spelled "tuk-son"? Why the 'c'?

posted by William Woody at 11:01 AM

You're still missed over at LJ. Just sayin'.

How's that resort? Lucky guy!!

Hol

Anonymous Anonymous at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment Home
About:

A moderate conservative living in the left coast, surrounded by the sureal, wonders if there is a sane life living amongst those who have lost touch with reality.

• View Profile
Recent Items:

• isn't this an old wive's tale?
• closing a gap between marginal utilities?
• caught between a rock and a hard place
• judge needs a class on the constitution
• lossy compression of ideas
• a whiter shade of pale
• oh, how obvious
• housing prices
• huh?
• so why don't we build down?

Powered by Blogger