not all that chatty the past few days 6.07.2005

Sorry, but I haven't been all that chatty the past few days. My wife and I are preparing to go to Spain tomorrow, and things have been a little hectic while I extract myself from work obligations for the two week trip.

I promise everyone I will post pictures here as time permits, and as wireless access hubs become available.

posted by William Woody at 11:59 AM

Post a Comment Home
About:

A moderate conservative living in the left coast, surrounded by the sureal, wonders if there is a sane life living amongst those who have lost touch with reality.

View Profile
Recent Items:

the end of the world as we know it
cat blogging #1
the turning point
ouch!
resistance is futile
the european constitutional failure
not an occupying force
the extremes attack the middle
monkey marxism
deconstructing monkey politics

Powered by Blogger