And Now For Something Completely Different 1.29.2006

Tired.

Spent the entire day finishing a rectangular garden kiosk in my back yard, along with a much smaller kiosk designed for a statue of Ganesha, and some shelves and a table for a Cedar Shed that I assembled a few weeks ago. The cedar shed window overlooks a patch of land that leads up to the Ganesha, and I intend to plant the entire area with Star Jasmine and some decorative ornamental grasses to fill in the area.

The nice part about having some degree of success in one's life is that one can spend time and effort shaping one's environment to suite oneself. Such as the next major investment toward my own sanity that I intend to make, buying one of these for my daily commute to work.

posted by William Woody at 6:26 PM

Post a Comment Home
About:

A moderate conservative living in the left coast, surrounded by the sureal, wonders if there is a sane life living amongst those who have lost touch with reality.

View Profile
Recent Items:

Food For Thought about "Liberal" California
A Rant about Youngstown Steel
A Lot More Dangerous, and A Lot More Interesting
BB&T Won't Support Eminent Domain Abuse
Stating the (Painfully) Obvious
Why a TV in the bedroom is a Bad Idea.
Is it my imagination, or is it Apple doesn't get t...
In which Bill summarizes the news.
Entropy and Intelligent Design
Contamination

Powered by Blogger