A Small Bit of Narcissism 12.14.2005

Just installed a site meter so I can track who is reading my blathering. Okay, so I'm curious as to who may be reading my rantings.

Don't worry; it doesn't tell me *who* is reading my crap postings; only how many people have been drawn to the stench...

posted by William Woody at 2:13 PM

Post a Comment Home
About:

A moderate conservative living in the left coast, surrounded by the sureal, wonders if there is a sane life living amongst those who have lost touch with reality.

View Profile
Recent Items:

On The Death Penalty
The pro-forma "Down With America" motion
End Game in Iraq
A Reminder
A new look and feel.
nuclear arms should be taboo? what's a taboo?
a good point
if they'll edit bab's letter to change it's conten...
blogjams?
the difference between liberals and conservatives,...

Powered by Blogger