it's been a while 10.29.2005

Yeah, it's been a while. First, about my cryptic note about hospitals: the doctor has prescribed antibiotics to fight off a bacterial infection which was apparently the source of the chest pains that I was experiencing. So between the stress and a bacterial infection I was experiencing severe chest pains, an inability to breathe--and with a grandmother who died of a heart attack, I thought I was having one myself. Or rather, I didn't know--and better to waste a night at the emergency room while doctors test you than go to sleep and die in your sleep over something that could have been prevented.

Of course stress is a bad thing, and I find that between politics, work, a friend who happens to be dying of cancer in the hospital, and other friends and aquantances who drive me bats, I find that I have enough stress for four or five people. Time to weed out the unnecessary stuff.

On the flip side, I found my next car.

For those who read my posts on Live Journal many years ago, one of my first posts was about the BMW Z4. While I never bought the car--I was waiting how my current job worked itself out before committing myself to a small fortune--I think the waiting was well worth it. And I think I'm going to wait about one more year.

For this: 2007 BMW Z4 3.0 Coupe

Drool.

Now let's be honest. This is a very fast execu-toy. But with the way things have been going at work, well, I think I'm going to qualify as executive material--so it's time for a very fast execu-toy. With a navigation system and premium sound system, and it's commuting heaven.

Besides, I deserve it.

posted by William Woody at 10:52 PM

'Spamalance' heading for holiday shoppers
Consumers should prepare for a wave of unwanted commercial e-mail in the weeks before Thanksgiving when spam could double as marketers try to reach holiday shoppers, Internet security experts say.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

Anonymous Anonymous at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment Home
About:

A moderate conservative living in the left coast, surrounded by the sureal, wonders if there is a sane life living amongst those who have lost touch with reality.

View Profile
Recent Items:

life changing events
useful idiots
happy ramadan
happy new year!
is this the new muslim strategy to destroy the wes...
a thought
a picture on a lazy sunday afternoon
a religious objection to intelligent design
understatment of the day
a difference between the left and the right

Powered by Blogger